Fine Bedding Company Spundown Pillow
The Spundown pillow is a washable pillow that offers the ultimate in comfort and convenience. It will retain its quality wash after wash, and can even be washed at home for added convenience. Filled with advanced Smartfil® fibres, these highly compressible fibres recover and return to their original plump shape even after repeated washing. Our washable pillow is also ideal for allergy sufferers as it can be washed at a dust mite busting 60°C. All of this innovative technology is encased in a cotton blend cover to give that extra layer of luxury.
Standard size pillow is available in medium and firm support levels
XL and square pillows are available in a medium support level only
Washable at home at 60C in a domestic washing machine
Advanced Smartfil® fibre filling
55% cotton, 45% modacrylic cover
- Standard Size - 48 x 74 cm
- XL Size - 48 x 91 cm
What is Smartfil?
- Washable at 60C - the temperature that kills dustmites
- The lightest fibre filling available, whilst still providing the same warmth level (tog rating)
- A silky soft feel that will never deteriorate, even after repeated washing
- Highly resilient and retains it's fluffiness and shape
- Hypo allergenic
- Has a dual performance much like active sportswear - keeps you warm and wicks away humidity
Smartfil refers to the Fine Bedding Companies advanced fibre fillings used in their synthetic duvets and pillows. By glazing tiny microfibres with a permenant silicone layer, they have made microfibres as tough as diamonds but incredibly silkly soft to the touch.
It allows the tiny fibres to slide over each other without friction, which results in a silky-soft feel and free flowing fillings that shift and shape around you as you sleep
The coating allows the fibres to retain their shape and therefore stay fluffy and plump throughout their lifetime.
That's what makes Smartfil different