Fine Bedding Company Spundown 10.5 Tog Duvet
Our Spundown duvet is a washable duvet that offers the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Our washable duvet can be washed in the comfort of your own home time and time again, whilst retaining its quality wash after wash. The advanced Smartfil® fibres are highly compressible, allowing the duvet to fit in a domestic washing machine, and the fibres to recover and return to their original plump shape. The washable duvet is ideal for allergy sufferers as it can be washed at 60°C (the temperature that kills dustmites) for great protection and freshness you'll love.
Washable at home at 60°C in a domestic washing machine
Quick-drying, soft-touch microfibre cover
Advanced Smartfil® fibre filling
- Single Duvet 135 x 200cm 54" x 78"
- Double Duvet 200 x 200cm 78" x 78"
- King Duvet 225 x 220cm 88" x 86"
- Super King Duvet 260 x 220cm 102" x 86"
- Standard Pillow 74 x 48 cm 29" x 19"
What is Smartfil?
- Washable at 60C - the temperature that kills dustmites
- The lightest fibre filling available, whilst still providing the same warmth level (tog rating)
- A silky soft feel that will never deteriorate, even after repeated washing
- Highly resilient and retains it's fluffiness and shape
- Hypo allergenic
- Has a dual performance much like active sportswear - keeps you warm and wicks away humidity
Smartfil refers to the Fine Bedding Companies advanced fibre fillings used in their synthetic duvets and pillows. By glazing tiny microfibres with a permenant silicone layer, they have made microfibres as tough as diamonds but incredibly silkly soft to the touch.
It allows the tiny fibres to slide over each other without friction, which results in a silky-soft feel and free flowing fillings that shift and shape around you as you sleep
The coating allows the fibres to retain their shape and therefore stay fluffy and plump throughout their lifetime.
That's what makes Smartfil different