Fine Bedding Company Breathe All Seasons Duvet
It’s the clever technology behind our climate control duvets that makes them extra special. These duvets blend our Smartfil® technology with a special ingredient called Modal, which is derived from natural wood pulp and exceptionally breathable. Modal helps to wick moisture away from the body, allowing you to sleep in total temperature-controlled comfort and wake up feeling refreshed.
By investing in a temperature-regulating duvet, you’ll be investing in a calming and restorative night’s sleep. Pair it with our Breathe Pillow to keep your cool from head to toe.
Advanced Smartfil® fibres blended with 20% modal for climate control
Soft-touch microfibre cover with textured design
Washable at 60C
- Single Duvet 135 x 200cm 54" x 78"
- Double Duvet 200 x 200cm 78" x 78"
- King Duvet 225 x 220cm 88" x 86"
- Super King Duvet 260 x 220cm 102" x 86"
What is Smartfil?
- Washable at 60C - the temperature that kills dustmites
- The lightest fibre filling available, whilst still providing the same warmth level (tog rating)
- A silky soft feel that will never deteriorate, even after repeated washing
- Highly resilient and retains it's fluffiness and shape
- Hypo allergenic
- Has a dual performance much like active sportswear - keeps you warm and wicks away humidity
Smartfil refers to the Fine Bedding Companies advanced fibre fillings used in their synthetic duvets and pillows. By glazing tiny microfibres with a permenant silicone layer, they have made microfibres as tough as diamonds but incredibly silkly soft to the touch.
It allows the tiny fibres to slide over each other without friction, which results in a silky-soft feel and free flowing fillings that shift and shape around you as you sleep
The coating allows the fibres to retain their shape and therefore stay fluffy and plump throughout their lifetime.
That's what makes Smartfil different